FOUR BIN FEEDER CONCRETE BATCHING PLANT
Four Bin Series – PFBCP Series Concrete Batching / Mixing Plant is a very innovative product of PNEUCON Machinery; the plant can produce wet concrete with capacity of 120 m3/hr. capacity.
It is a fully automatic Plant with electronic load cell type weighing batching system for aggregates, cement, water & additive. The plant having electronic weigh batching system with PLC based microprocessor control for aggregate, cement, water & additive separately indicating Time, Date, Batch Number, Weight etc for each cycle.
The Plant is equipped with 6 load cells for aggregate weighing, 3 load cells for cement weighing, 1 load cell for water weighing and 1 load cell for additive weighing. The recipes selection is to be entered and as per the number of batches to be selected, all the operations are carried out fully automatically.
- Batch Weighing System Concrete Batching/Mixing Plant available in 120 m3/hour capacity.
- Jumbo Bag Loaders Rigid construction of main structure; fabricated from rolled mild steel material.
- Bulk Bag Loaders Aggregate stored by Inline Bins.
- Storage Silo Replaceable Tiles and Tips in the mixer.
- Screw Conveyor
- Independent weighing system for Aggregate, cement, water & additive, reduces the cycle time as the weighing is done simultaneously.
- Silo Aggregate weigh is suspended on four ‘S’ type load cells, gives higher accuracy.
- Cement Silo Ample space on platform with protective railing for easy maintenance.
- Horizontal Silo Plant Fully Automatic-Electronic operation with PLC/PC Control.
- Vertical Silo Plant Maximum weighing accuracy.
- Central Vacuum System Plant Available with Single Shaft, Twin Shaft, and Planetary and Pan Type mixer.
For more details visit us at: http://www.pneucon.net/concrete-batching-plant.html