The production cycle in major manufacturing industries, food processing units, etc. involves the complex handling and transportation of abrasive, fragile and friable materials. This is accomplished using the dense phase system, which uses the pneumatic techniques for conveying the materials. The compressed air is used to push the materials in the sender unit through a pipeline to the destination unit where the air and the product is separated using some other system. As this system uses the high pressure, low volume gas techniques, it ensures both the product integrity along with system stability. Some of the benefits are
- A considerable amount of energy saving as low volume gas is required
- Less maintenance cost
- Low volume gas with high pressure leads to low velocity which preserves the product integrity
- Available for both long and short transport routes
- Available in batch form or as continuous pipelines
There are various types of the dense phase conveying techniques in use, they are
- Low velocity slug flow
- Bypass Conveying
- Single slug conveying
- Extrusion flow
- Air assisted gravity conveying
- Fluidized dense phase
- Low velocity plug flow
Some of the major areas of application are Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Distillery, Food Industry, Steel, Cement, Mineral Processing, etc. Some of the applications are Powder conveying, Fly ash conveying, Cement conveying, Glass conveying, Plastic conveying, Pellet conveying, Food Conveying, etc.
Plastic granule conveying system
The plastic granual conveying system offers solutions for the transportation of materials like inert plastics, virgin polymers, techno-polymers in various forms. A uniform pressure is used to push the material at low speed to the destination. Inadequate conveying system increases the risk of low product integrity and line wear and abrasions.
Tips on selecting the correct system
The industrial growth has put these systems in more demands in terms of both the usage and technologies used. When placing order from a dense phase system exporter, there are certain aspects to be checked upon with that are:
- Automated operations
- Dust free and corrosion resistant
- The system must be reliable and strong
- Minimal operating cost and investment cost
- Minimal component wears and maintenance cost
- Optimum conveying velocity for economic performance
- Easy maintenance
- Better energy saving with low gas consumption
- Feasible for both long and short transfer routes with no product segregation during conveying so that the product integrity is retained
- Gentle conveying techniques are to be used
- Long lasting designs with key factors like high system pressures, low air to solid ratios, low velocities, etc.
These factors are applicable in case if you are looking for a dense phase system manufacturer India. As there are many competent in this sector, it’s important to order from the reliable manufacturer so that system stays in the long run. Check on with their product catalogues regarding the techniques used to ensure robust and quality tested end products. Ensure that they have completely understood your specification and the system design provided by them is compatible to your requirements. Check whether they offer support for the complete installation process, the start up, provide an effective operator training and follow up supports.
For more details about our all products you can contact us at: email@example.com or visit our website: http://www.pneucon.net/dense-phase-system.html